
A while ago, "out of the blue", i got a text message from my bff:
Jo: Do you watch Foster's home for imaginary friends? You remind me of Blue! Hehe
Me: Do i look like a roll on deo to you?! Why Blue?
Jo: Well, sort of, haha. Its his antics. By th way, call me Marimar, i'm curly now.
Oh Jo, whats new. I miss you, and i know you miss me too.
And I'm glad I'm gonna be seeing her tomorrow :) ...
to lasting friendships....
Jo: Do you watch Foster's home for imaginary friends? You remind me of Blue! Hehe
Me: Do i look like a roll on deo to you?! Why Blue?
Jo: Well, sort of, haha. Its his antics. By th way, call me Marimar, i'm curly now.
Oh Jo, whats new. I miss you, and i know you miss me too.
And I'm glad I'm gonna be seeing her tomorrow :) ...
to lasting friendships....

No comments:
Post a Comment